Called To Serve

Ecuador Guayaquil North Mission. August 2014 ~ August 2016

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

10/20

Hey so sorry, this week I dont have much time. We are running late. I dont really have any stories from this week anyway... just a full weeks worth of work.

My Spanish is coming along okay. I have yet to dream in Spanish, but some of the phrases I say a lot just kind of come out in Spanish and then I have to think about what that meant in English.

This P Day we had a zone party and we cooked up some meat (which is pretty rare down here) and played some games and just had some fun. One of the games involved flour, and after the game was done there was a massive flour fight, and it was awesome.






Oh, and this week we had attack of the rats in our apartment... Freakinrats



Sorry, this is so short. Hopefully next week I will have more to report and more time.


No comments:

Post a Comment