Called To Serve

Ecuador Guayaquil North Mission. August 2014 ~ August 2016

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

9/17

We had a pretty boss devotional yesterday. We had Elder Scott come speak to us. It was broadcast to all the MTCs around the world which is pretty insane. I had a pretty baller seat. I was fourth row back smack dab in the middle. He talked about prayer and it was a solid talk. Elder Hatefi almost fell asleep though.

So a couple of Elders in my zone are headed down toward Cabo next week, or so they thought. They haven't gotten word on if the hurricane is going to postpone them or not. Hopefully things can get fixed up enough that the Elders can get there.

Well that's just about it... Oh one more thing, I went to the doctor today. Apparently I have a ear canal infection, but the doctor said not to worry because it isn't that bad. He gave me a prescription for some ear drops and anti-biotics and said that my ear will be all fine and dandy in about 6 or 7 days. :)

Oh did I mention that I got my flight plans to Ecudaor? Yeah that happened.

Editorial note:
Thank goodness I was online right as the first message came through so I could push for more information. I didn't get a lot of detail, but did at least get the departure date.
Follow-up email:

So I'm not going to leave you with just that. I got my flight plans yesterday. Elder Taylor, Elder Palmer and I leave for Ecuador on Monday. For some reason Elder Hatefi and Elder Norris still don't have their visas so they will be temporarily reasigned either today or tomorrow. So in about 5 days I will be in a different country. So that's the big news. Okay I actually think that's all that is going on right now.

Love, Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment