Called To Serve

Ecuador Guayaquil North Mission. August 2014 ~ August 2016

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

9/3

Well nothing much has happened this week. Honestly the MTC days are all pretty much the same. Get up at 6:30, go to breakfast, go to class for like 4 hours, go to gym (which is the best hour of the day), go to lunch, then class for another 3 hours, go to dinner, then yet another 3 hours in class. 
The days are pretty much all the same other than Wednesdays (P Day), Tuesdays (night devotionals), and Sundays (best days of the week). The Sunday and Tuesday Devotionals are pretty much the best things of all time. One thing that is really starting to kill me is lack of sleep. We get to take naps on Sundays and Wednesdays and I definitely take advantage of those opportunities.  
This past week my district has started going to a nice zen river place for personal study, which I love - it's awesome. So yeah, that's all that's going on. Things are going well here. 
Love, Elder Roberts


One more thing...

You should send me news stories that you think I would like so I kind of know what's going on in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment